Where we have a lawful basis to do so, we may share personal information with:
– other companies within the HealthHero Group we use to deliver our services to you.
– third parties we use to help deliver our services to you.
– other third parties we work with to provide services to you, e.g. insurance companies.
– other third parties we use to help us run our business e.g. website hosts.
– third parties approved by you.
If you consent for us to do so, we may share your sensitive personal information with third parties to provide you with additional services if they are available to you.
These services include, but are not limited to:
– Private Prescriptions
– Medical Certificates or Fit Notes
If the consulting doctor feels it is appropriate, and with your consent, we will also share a copy of the consultation notes with your own GP.
The partner organisation who provides you with access to our services may require us to share personally identifiable information to validate your eligibility or confirm that you have used the service.
We may also be asked by the partner organisation who provides you with access to our services to disclose relevant consultation records if you are in the process of making a claim, or to facilitate continuity of care. Where we do not already have a lawful basis to share this information, we will seek your consent to do so.
We may also need to share aggregated information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all our business, or during a re-structuring. The recipient of any information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
We may share aggregated information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our clinical services.