In association with COVER, HealthHero’s latest guide explores the societal changes and challenges driving a wellbeing revolution. We discuss why, particularly in the wake of COVID-19, innovation matters more than ever – for health insurance and protection advisers, as well as employers.
Arranged in four succinct chapters, the e-book examines:
- How the hard questions posed by COVID has unlocked hidden opportunities and momentum for change;
- The urgent need to tackle obesity – the second greatest risk factor in hospitalisation from covid-19;
- A closer look at the science of happiness and the critical role of self-care in the prevention of long-term illness;
- The rise (and rise) of digital healthcare, as it enters the mainstream;
- The growing importance and demand for added value tools and healthcare services in insurance.